Table of Contents
9.04 User Input Functions
Procedures for working with mice, gaming devices and keyboards.
These procedures provide access to external devices such as keyboards, mice and gamepads.
Mouse and Joystick Input
Procedures that provide state information of the mouse or joystick.
- Gets button and axis information for the mouse.
- Sets position and visibility of the mouse cursor.
- Gets button and axis information for gaming devices.
- Gets axis position for gaming devices.
- Gets button state for gaming devices.
Procedures that provide keyboard state information.
- Gets key information for the keyboard.